I love sweets, especially the ones that are easy to put together and the no bake ones are my favorite. This pudding is super quick and very delicious. Made with layers of whipped/ cream cheese and crushed Kit Kat bars.
This recipe is inspired by Savoryandsweetfoods. She has some of the best recipes that I’ve tried and I just had to share it here. This is her link. This recipe is perfect for any occasion and is definitely to be loved by all.
This pudding requires just a few ingredients and combined together it is pure deliciousness in a bowl!
- 5 Kit Kat bars (4 sticks)
- 4 cream cheese cubes (e.g.: Kiri cheese) (softened at room temp)
- 1 tin cream (nestle/ puck)
- 1 sachet dream whip powder
- 3 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup milk
- If you don’t get cream cheese cubes, use 4 tbsp cream cheese.
- If dream whip powder is not available in your place, substitute it with 1/4 cup of whipping cream along with 2 tbsp powdered sugar. In this case you don’t have to use 1/4 cup of milk mentioned in the ingredients list.
- If you want the dessert to be more sweet add more sweetened condensed milk.
- Powder the Kit Kat bars and keep aside.
- In a blender add the remaining ingredients and blend for 2 minutes till the mix turns a little thick.
- In small pudding ramekins layer the pudding mix and crushed Kit Kat alternatively. The last layer should be Kit Kat. (This can be made in a big pudding tray too)
- Refrigerate for 5-6 hours for better setting and taste and serve.
Hope you try this out! I’m sure you’ll love it!